Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rarely are we aware of the power of our leadership and especially the influence it gets
on our environment.
In this session, we will analyse the attitude, the commitment, the way to manage your
energy, the communication and the influence you have on yourself and others. We will
make you discover that the way you think, know yourself, ask questions and
communicate with people has a direct impact on your environment.
The impact of this training
- Raises your performance expectations
- Increased motivation
- Increased Commitment
- Easier to communicate
- Clarify your thoughts and make people accept your ideas easier
- How to get the best of people around you
- Better time and energy management
- Develop your full power of influence!
- Winning attitude as a starting point
- Get to know yourself better with time, stress and emotion management
- Communicate to grow and to encourage total commitment around you
- A game plan to get effective in every area
In summary, in this training, you will discover:
- Why it is so important to focus on other people’s strengths.
- The four different types of personality and the way they think and express themselves.
- How to adapt your communication depending on their personality.
- How great leaders think and act.
- The way the best athletes manage their emotional reaction to be at the top.
- How to communicate and listen to create action and avoid conflict.
- Many exercises that will help you to get to know yourself better and reach your full potential.
At the end of this day, each of you will have the best tool in hand to become a great leader of influence.
This program contains 7.5 Professionalism Hour(s)