Secrets of Power Negotiation
10 February @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm349$
Early bird special $349 ($399 after January 31st).
Did you know that we negotiate every day, whether we are in business or not?
Do you know how to get what you want through effective negotiation?
When we think of the word ’negotiation,’ we may imagine two business people sitting on either side of a table, bargaining over the price of something and pushing piles of paper in both directions.
The reality is that negotiations take place all the time. It happens every time two or more people want different things and are looking to reach an agreement. Here are just some examples of common negotiations one may encounter in life:
– Buying a home
– Asking for a salary increase
– Deciding with your partner to determine where you will go on vacation or which restaurant to choose
– And, of course, daily negotiations if you are in sales, customer service or business
If you feel you’re missing out on opportunities because of underdeveloped negotiation skills, know that it is possible to sharpen your strengths in this area in order to build a long-term relationship, work collaboratively and reach agreements that benefit both parties.
For win-win results, here’s what you’ll learn in The Secrets of Power Negotiation:
– THE 5 SKILLS OF A POWER NEGOTIATOR
– MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND MATERIAL PREPARATION FOR NEGOTIATION
– THE DIFFERENT KINDS POWER USED WHEN NEGOTIATING
– HOW TO EXIT A DEAD END THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES IN A NEGOTIATION AND HOW TO AVOID THEM
– FIND THE HOT BUTTONS AND GET INTO YOUR INTERLOCUTOR’S HEAD
– THE 6 GOLDEN RULES IN NEGOTIATION
You will discover key steps that inevitably will lead to a win/win outcome. And, by doing so, you will transform a “no” into a “maybe” and then a “maybe” into a “yes.”
Hundreds of participants who have taken this course have put into place the skills and strategies they have learned and continue to tell us about it, even years later. We promise you The Secrets of Power Negotiation has the power to transform your relationships and improve outcomes in both your business and personal lives!