- This event has passed.
OACIQ PROMO COURSES 10 CEU
16 April @ 8:30 am - 12:20 pm
Price: 525$ + taxes per course – Enroll in both classes and get 10% off!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Real estate agents operate in a fast-paced and unpredictable industry. Successful real estate professionals stay ahead of the competition by regularly updating their knowledge base and increasing their professional skills. Moreover, by expanding their aptitudes, professionals gain the confidence that is needed to flourish in this industry.
Continuing Education For OACIQ Permit Holders
OACIQ permit holders are required to complete a continuing education program comprised of a wide-range of accredited courses. The program is diverse and based on the individual broker’s needs. More specifically, all are required to complete a total of 18 Continuing Education Units (CEU) in core or specialized content training. Each accredited training is duly analyzed by the OACIQ and is intended to help OACIQ permit holders develop, maintain, or expand their knowledge and proficiencies.
A NEGOTIATION COURSE TAILORED TO THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
The negotiation course offered by Impact-Pro has been specifically tailored to the real estate industry. Perfectly suitable for any industry professional operating in the residential or commercial sphere (real estate brokers or agency executive officers), this course provides OACIQ permit holders with the tools necessary to make a negotiation both productive and enjoyable. This dynamic training, accredited by the Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec, has contributed to the success of several professionals. Completion of this course will count for 5 CEUs in the “Specialized Content” category. This course aims to help real estate industry professionals move forward in their career.
THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING EXPERTS
Training and executive training specialists since 1990, Impact-Pro experts have worked with hundreds of internationally renowned companies. Their various training programs have been followed by business leaders, top-executives, and specialized professionals around the globe. With a mission to help individuals and organizations reach their full potential, Impact-Pro’s specialized trainers have the depth of resources and experience to deliver world-class training. Meet our team.
REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATION: ACCREDITED BY THE OACIQ
Effective communication skills are essential to success in real estate. Real estate professionals are selling a communication and negotiation service. For them, being a good negotiator is the fundamental basis of their product and their success in business. Advanced negotiation strategies are employed every day by successful sales people in all industries; in real estate, the value of an effective negotiator is obvious.
In this course, participants will be invited to develop an essential competency to practice their profession. They will understand the principles and requirements for effective negotiations and discover how to achieve true win-win results that will lead to profitable and rewarding business relations.
- Gain knowledge of the principles and requirements for effective negotiation
- Discover tactics used in real estate negotiation
- Learn self-control and understand the other person
- Determine the most important factors in successful real estate negotiations
- Know how to craft compelling and convincing arguments
At the end of this training, participants will know how to perform better, even in complex situations. They will understand how to be strategic and prepare in advance. Participants will also learn how to become more perceptive of their opponent’s and their own state of mind. Following this training, participants will be better equipped to present persuasive, sound arguments that will ultimately gain them bargaining power and allow them to provide a better service to their clients.
Impact of the Training
- Master the 5 characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Achieve a true win-win outcome
- Increase your ratio of successful negotiations
Are you ready to make the most of yourself? Register now.
TIME MANAGEMENT AND PRIORITIES – GAIN AN EXTRA HOUR PER DAY – ACCREDITED BY OACIQ – 5 CEU
When you feel that the weight of your workload and lack of time are crushing you, Impact-Pro’s time management training gives you the techniques you need to change your behaviour to help you develop new productivity habits: prioritize, delegate, and consciously control your workload.
Participants will be able to recognize the symptoms and causes of time-management problems, implement appropriate solutions, be more efficient and productive, and make a tangible contribution to their organization.
In This Training
- Awareness of productivity behaviours and barriers
- Adopt proactive people practices
- Proper use of time management tools and priorities
- The S.M.A.R.T.A. approach to setting objectives
Impact of This Training
- Know how to prioritize high-return activities and eliminate time-wasters
- When to delegate, and when not to
- Understand the reasons for procrastination
- Redefine the concept of fun at work
- Know your productive periods, according to biological rhythms
- Anticipate and plan realistically achievable activities
- Choose priorities and mobilize resources effectively
* Personalized follow-up coaching is available to strengthen the implementation of new habits.