From philosophers and artists to successful authors, politicians, businesspeople and bloggers of our time, who among them did not influence others on the basis of persuasive leadership skills? Great leaders are not born; they are made. Anyone – at any level of an organization — can learn the skills necessary to lead and influence with integrity.
This training shows you how to analyze your attitude, how you manage energy, your communication style, the degree of engagement you are able to inspire in others, and the level of commitment and influence you can elicit ― through simulated exercises and practical work. In addition, we offer an agenda that will help measure your progress.
In This Training
- Why great leaders believe in being and doing before having
- Learn to be your own leader first
- Expand your comfort zone
- Make impactful presentations
- Focus on the strengths of others
- The 5 personality types and how to lead each
- Explore the beliefs, convictions and behaviour of great leaders
Impact of This Training
- Develop sustainable leadership practices
- Better manage your time and energy
- Communicate to better convince others of your point of view
- Situational leadership: transitions and crisis management
- Gather the best people around you
At the end of the training you will have the most effective tools to become an inspiring and inspired leader.