To carve out your place in the marketplace and stay there, your attitude is as important (if not more) than the tools, techniques and skills of the seller. It is no longer enough to do things right, but to do the right things with the right attitude.
The purpose of this training is to provide you with practical and effective tools to optimize your sales process.
To do this, participants will be sensitized on the importance of relationships with the other person in order to exercise extreme receptivity. This is how they can exceed the interlocutor’s expectations. By quickly identifying the interlocutor’s values, motivations and decision-making, they will be able to adjust their verbal and non-verbal language to support a message flexibly and influence with integrity. They will also become comfortable in dealing with objections effectively.
Content of this training:
- Develop the art of transforming “no” into “maybe” and “maybe” into “yes”
- Making proposals that speak to the head, the heart and the wallet
- Increase your closing ratio
Impact of this training:
- Unique partnership proposal (what makes your service stand out?)
- Address obstacles encountered in the transaction process
- Why doesn’t the “one size fits all” approach work?
- When and how to close a sale – the reasons why 63% of the North American sales force fails to close a sale.